Thursday, June 4, 2015

Up Close and Personal with Ronald K - June 6th 2015




These are our winning trades on NOL yesterday for a fast scalp. I am now done with NOL and focusing on some other good counters instead. NOL is too slow for my liking and I believe there are better alternatives.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/nol-shorting-call.html


I am hosting a seminar this coming Saturday with FREE buffet for all. Whether you like or dislike me, everyone including public is welcome to attend. I have no grudges against anyone so it's a form of me giving back to you for visiting my blog daily. I rather make friends than foes and I am deeply appreciated for all the comments be it good or bad that you gave me over the months/years. Here, I thank god for taking care of me, gave me the strength to pull through my tough times all these years and allow me to buy everyone buffet this weekend.

I am providing FREE buffet to all attendees and participants. I will also be sharing market outlook and my secret of how to perform rotational of stocks in different sector. All is welcome to come including your friends. If you are coming, just go to the location as indicated below. It will be a session of fun and exciting times with Ronald K.

Date: 6th June 2015

Time: 10am - 3pm

Venue: 9 Maxwell Road,
MND Complex, Annexe A
MND Auditorium,
Singapore 069112

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator