Monday, June 1, 2015

NOl, Vard, Ezion, SuperGroup, YZJ - Consistency $$


The attached is my student's trade record. The way he rotate stocks like I do yielded him consistency in his trades. The only way to make big $$ using small amount of $$ is to perform rotation I believe and that's how I turned $5000 to $100,000 in 1.5 years which I shared in my workshop with those who have attended. My trade and track records were also shown and displayed. For those of you who wants to achieve good consistency in your trades, please register.

For those of you who emailed me for this coming Wednesday's workshop, I will email you guys the location and details for the sharing session tomorrow, so please check your email and come for Wednesday's session as stated in the email after I confirmed the venue. I may even have to open another Thursday slot as Wednesday June 3rd is also almost fully booked. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator