Wednesday, June 24, 2015

QT Vascular - Profited $$ From the Gap Up Today



The call in QT Vascular today was simply perfect, not only did it appear in the Top Volume at 9:00am with price rising but more importantly, we made $$ out of it. In fact, I shared QT Vascular last night to those who came for my sharing session. See the attached picture of the QT Vascular chart from my sharing session last evening from the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/qt-vascular-gap-up-power-run.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/06/qt-vascular-bullish-setup.html

Of course, I can't control that it gap up today but well, this gap up was maneuver used by the BBs to trick the retailers into buying where they would look to unload at higher price. As usual, for those students who came for my course, gap up/down is a strategy that I teach in the course so that students know what to do when the gap happens. So in this case for QT Vascular today, my student booked $$ from that gap up today which was correct because after the gap up and run today, for the whole day, QT suffered reactions and back to near the closing price yesterday. Indeed, risk can be mitigated by the right knowledge. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist