Tuesday, June 16, 2015

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - June 19th 2015


I am conducting a LIVE Trading this coming Friday, June 19th 2015. In this session, I will pick stocks and do a trade LIVE. This is a public event and I will only take in the first 20 people who send me an email to show their interest in coming for this session. I am going to show those who are attending on how to select the best counters and who knows you can probably make $ on the spot? Interested parties can register below:

Workshop Date: 19th June 2015Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Trading Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist