Thursday, November 26, 2015

Alliance Mineral - Share Price






True to my observation, Alliance Mineral is currently suffering selling after the manipulation recorded on my blog earlier and I believe there would be more downside. This is one of the most clearest signal one would ever get and it's a clear sign to sell short the stock. The unfortunate thing was the CFD DMA doesn't have this counter and I wouldn't do naked shorting. The signals was too clear not to be recorded and it's almost like 95% sure that the stock was under heavy sellers as opposed to buyers.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/alliance-mineral-2-volumes-of-heavy.html





If you are hungry for knowledge and wants to read the fine lines between manipulation activity, then yes, I can teach you. Don't pay me a lot of $ and don't learn because you are wasting your time and effort and I am not interested. Your success lies in your own fate and not mine. I am just a teacher whom will you guide and hold your hand along the way. Ultimately it's still your choice, will and power and how hungry you want to make it in trading. Each individual is different, but I knew 10 years ago I wanted it real bad.

In fact, I will be sharing this powerful observation in my next private students' sharing session and the cost is 0. When you come this Saturday, please ask me more about this activities because if you have the knowledge to spot it, $$ will flow in naturally. It's just that I am afraid your accounts are not setup by the time it happens. So get ready everything before it's all too late!

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist