Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020 - US Stock Trade Records






Happy New Year 2020 to all my fellow fans, friends, students and followers. I wish you in the year of 2020, make as much profits as possible and bountiful profits ahead where every stocks you chose to buy will rise. New Year and new resolution with the best message for the day when my trader Chan sent me his trade records again with impressive wins in the US market for the last 2 weeks. From Zoom Video, Roku to Beyond Meat, there was only two small losses while the rest were great profits. Although I seldom trade the US market these days due to the hot market in Singapore, very soon, I WILL be back again to trade US stocks. It's the land of goldmine and opportunities. I calculated his profits and it is always in the 4 digits figure with minimal losses. Congrats and look forward to see you very soon.

I got a lot of email requests for people who wants to learn from me and find out the tools I use to trade the market. Hence, Jan 15th is the date to come for my talk and also registration is almost full as I had many registrations over the weekend. Thank you and see you on Jan 15th. Those interested can click on the link below to register. First come first serve and once the tickets got sold out, I will close the registrations.

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist