Sunday, January 12, 2020

A Chinese New Year Market 2020 - What Stocks to Invest In?








Finished a talk yesterday evening where I gave some red packets and also shared with everyone what are the stocks to look out for in 2020. It wasn't an easy 2019 where stocks moved up/down very frequently with big spikes where after 1 year, you can see the STI was still flat while  only certain stocks like AEM trended higher to close 2019 with a big bang. So what's for 2020? Will 2020 be a better year for the market or more volatility with wars coming in China and Iran? Stay tune as I will share on my instagram when the time comes. Thanks for all who came yesterday and congrats to your red packets wins.

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist