Friday, January 31, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Naked Shorting, Pt 3







I enjoyed dinner last evening with Chan and the rest of the traders yesterday evening. As usual, during the dinner I shared some stocks and also how Chan made it to the very top using my strategies and what I taught him. Today, he made profits again on Medtecs Intl and UG Healthcare using what I shared yesterday and the drive he has is unparalleled.

Part 3 of my naked short strategy which I taught earlier this year and my trader is starting to reap profits and rewards using this on simple trick. UG Healthcare and Medtecs both crumbled hard and hence naked shorting it is the only strategy for now. Making $2500 in one day is possible only if the stock has range and volatility to move up/down within a short time frame. Signals were very clear in the chart for shorting and looking at how Chan took both trades, it's what I taught him during the naked shorting selling session on the link below. Congrats once again!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-talk-on-new-naked-shorting-strategy.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist