Thursday, January 16, 2020

A US Stock Preview - Late Night Game Plan



On a marathon now as it's been a week of non stop full day sharing and trading. Last evening was no exception as I conducted a preview first and then moved to the US market with my traders. This time round, I have to minimized the crowd and keep the sharing minimum because I was pretty tired already 10.20pm already. I shared many US stocks with my traders last evening and also shared with them my game plan on how to execute those trades. Apple, Nio and many others moved recently and the US market is at all time high while the excitement is equally exhilarating. It's wise to pick good stocks and it's great to make profits out of it. Waiting to punt the market soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist