Friday, January 3, 2020

Interra Resource^ - $2000 Profits in 4 Minutes





Another extremely good trade using the strategies I taught and also my blog to make a good $2000 in 4 minutes! I saw the trade and it was a good one because the chart has signals before the run and also it was the stock that was in the middle last few days and it now moved to the Top 1 in the Top 30 Volume. Read my hottest post yesterday where I revealed some tricks on and 2 features on how to watch the Top 30 Volume where my trader studied it and used it to his advantage to make $2000 in just 4 minutes!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/top-30-volume-2-features-to-watch-out.html


I see his lot size increased, confidence pilling up and conviction getting stronger. Very impressive and continue the good work. I think it was one of the private sharing where I drove him to go a little bit more and he took my advice to break out of comfort zone. Please continue this good work!

If you are interested to follow my analysis and trades, do follow me on instagram below on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist