Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Singapore Straits Times Index - Major Selling as Virus Kills




Start of working day after Chinese New Year and it turns out to be panic and fear. Over the festive holiday, more virus were spread and the death toll climbed to 81 people. The market reacted to the bad news and started to gap down this morning with -79 points in the STI as you can see from the daily chart. The Top 30 Volume is a full sea of read while stocks are having difficulty finding buyers. Oil stocks crashed, bank stocks which is a the backbone of sti also crumpled and the only sector that was strong was medical penny stocks. Medtecs, Thomson and Healthway all continue to move a little higher.





As usual, I did a IG LIVE yesterday and answered some questions where I see many of them were enthusiasts about stocks but only 2 of them took actions and made $350 in Medtecs in under 50 minutes. It was a stock I shared for trading today during my commentary in the IG LIVE yesterday. Congrats! Follow me for more stock updates and LIVE stocks commentary in my instagram account below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist