Monday, January 6, 2020

US-Iran Tensions Escalated - What Should You Do?



The Dow collapsed while gold and oil futures were trading higher. The tensions and threats escalated between both countries and now after the US-China trade war comes the US-Iran World War III which might happen. The new year started bad but there are still plenty of opportunities to trade. You can look for short term trading for blue chips or look out for good oil related companies to long if you think that oil is going to continue higher. Personally, after studying the chart last week, I warned many traders and students to stop trading penny stocks and I also told them that the market is going to be volatile. True enough, it turned volatile and bad after all my guys locked in profits and stop trading on the long side. Watch the video above when I posted on Dec 31 after conducting a LIVE Trading session on that day. From that day till today, everything came true! Let's be more careful in 2020.

Subscribe to my business channel in Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2ZfvhO85rCt6uawe66CFw

I will start posting my observations on my Instagram account after next week so do follow if you are interested on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist