Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Traders Trade Records - LIVE Learning and Impressive Trading









Just received a message from my trader and I was so impressed to see the profits she made but more importantly, the progression of her skills and knowledge. Analyzing the stocks she traded, it was mostly stocks I shared and recommended during LIVE Trading sessions and also from private sharing sessions. From blue chips down to penny stocks, it was mostly wins except one small $100+ loss. She was with me yesterday in the LIVE Learning and Monitoring session and based on her trading ethics, she will excel very soon and of course, I will continue to do my best drive her profits help her along the way. Looking forward to see you in the US Course soon, it shall be the last. Thank you and continue this great great work!

If you are interested to join me in my next traders session or know my market predictions, you can follow me in Instagram on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist