Friday, January 24, 2020

Top 30 Volume - Half Day Trading






I took some small losses here an there in the Singapore market this week. AEM just when I thought it was good, it turned soured and simmer down. Broadway Ind, just when I thought it was about to fly through, suddenly, the stock changed wind and started to sell down. The good thing was I cut fast and went on to the US market for trading thereafter. The Singapore is too slow at the moment and many stocks cannot be shorted too. I saw Medtecs Intl yesterday when it was about to run and again, I cut a some losses as the stock flushed down and hit a turning point which I couldn't see and recovered up. Overall, not a good week in the Singapore market for me but a good good week in the USA Market where so many good stocks are running. The Top 30 Volume is slow today as the market is preparing for CNY but still there are some penny stocks trying to recover now. Hence, no trading for me today and I wish everyone here a happy CNY!

Follow me in my instagram for more on my USA stock trading and tips.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/2020/01/facebook-trading-live-with-ron-k.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist