Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Talk on Stock Picking - A Preview on Ron K Strategies





Finished another talk last evening where I shared some strategies on stock picking. Everyone was so interested on learning how to pick the right stocks and where to find good stocks. I shared how the Top 30 Volume aided me  in picking good counters and I also gave out some tips on how stocks had a big move before any good news is about to release. I thank everyone who coming yesterday and appreciate everyone who signed and learnt from me. It shall be a busy week for me as I have more talks and sharing to conduct until I have my weekend where I will stop and take a break. CNY is coming and I need to get ready for red packets and other things for the big day. The market will move and it's important to trade the right counters. See ya'll tonight for part 2 of my talk.

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist