Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A Short Selling Seminar - How to Short Sell US/Singapore Stocks




Conducted a private naked short selling session today in the office where I shared more on naked shorting and how to do it effectively. Everyone learnt something and everyone saw how the oil penny stocks started to move again while the market was pretty stagnant. I saw many copying down the notes and started to take back the things I shared. Overall, when the market tanked, there's a chance to make $$ and everyone should try the new strategy I taught to start making good profits. That's the last for now as I am pretty busy with my other ventures. Hope you all enjoyed the strategy I taught and looking forward to the next.

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist