Tuesday, January 14, 2020

LIVE Mentoring - A Whole New Trade Summary








Spent half day watching the market with all my traders. Taught them something very very powerful yet simple on how to spot big players movements using trade summary. It's the key towards knowing when the BBs are coming in but it requires some day to day effort. Everyone who came today learnt something and took back powerful knowledge. This is the end for my LIVE Mentoring as I gave and shared everything I need to and moreover almost all told me that they are eager to start using what I taught today to start trading the stock market. The Top 30 Volume today was pretty weak but those big blue chips were moving. Nothing really moved much and only BlackGoldNatural started to move up. Other than that, it's another tough boring market. See you all soon again!

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist