Thursday, January 23, 2020

Stock Operation Course - April 2020, Selling Out Soon



I couldn't believe myself that my April 2020 course is selling out soon. This April course shall be for now going to be the last class for the first half of the year as I am planning for a long holiday trip and a break. I had been working for years and I think every machine needs to be re-oiled before it's going to be smooth running again. No difference for me, I work and then working non stop till it became a mundane chore which I think I need to stop temporarily, re think my business strategy before coming back for another run. During this period of time, I shall let my investments do the talking while I take a well deserved break first. Thanks everyone for signing up my course yesterday and looking forward to coach you in April 4-5. See you soon!






The market simmered down the past 2 days, as usual, I shared my stocks in my instragram account instead and I see many of them made some good profits. Impressed!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist