Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Stock High, Shorting soon?







It was a relax and resting day for me as the weather cooled off with heavy down pour. I am not into the mood of trading Singapore stocks or any other market but rather taking some time off for myself. However, I see that my traders who followed me on my Instagram account kept making $$ in Rex Intl and Medtecs Intl which was the hottest stock as posted on my blog. I was please that with her small lots, she was able to reap off near $3000 for all her profits. To me, she has all the box checked to be a good trader although her skills can be improved.

As I kept sharing Medtecs Intl and other hot stocks, I am pretty pleased of the profits that kept coming in. The chart looks super overbought now, near term might be coming down and for those who learnt the naked shorting strategy from, I am looking for more intraday shorts than long.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist