Monday, January 6, 2020

Stock Operation Preview - SOLD OUT






My stock operation preview for next Wednesday is now fully sold out. Too many registrations as I can only take a certain number of people to come learn from me. Thanks for everyone who signed up and see you real soon next week. The registration is now CLOSED and SOLD OUT.

The market is bad today as everyone is waiting sideline while most traders are selling stocks. The fueled tensions between US-Iran created a possibility of a world war III which might cause more problems and havoc to the stock market. As I mentioned many times this year, the market is going to be tough and the best is short term trading. I will start posting my observations on my Instagram account after next week so do follow if you are interested on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist