Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Medtecs Intl - The Hottest Penny Stock





Medtecs Intl is currently the hottest penny stock right now with almost 50% gain in 1 day. I am pleased some of my traders took actions today and made $$ even though they didn't sell at the peak price. It was just all good since I shared this counter in my Instagram story yesterday before the market opened today. In fact, I shared this counter as the best medical stock last Wednesday and you can read on the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/medtecs-intl-best-medical-stock.html




Today the stock just outperformed which is no surprise since the answer was pretty obvious. The only thing that surprises me was how far it went and how fast it took to reach almost 50% in one day.  Whatever it is, the 5 minute has all cues to take actions and congrats to all who made it today! After I made the earlier post, the stock just rampant up further to reach 64% in one day. Touched 0.173 high!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist