Tuesday, January 7, 2020

LIVE Monitoring and Learning with Ron K - Market Boringness













I was conducting some trading and monitoring sessions today. The market looks vibrant but with only few selective stocks and most are pretty risky. Ausgroup and Marco Polo both moved but to me both normally runs 1 day and simmered but it moved these few days. Other than that oil related penny stocks also moved but they moved a little and also simmered off. Hence, the blue chips were mostly not in play and the Top 30 Volume were mostly dominated with penny counters. Today was a great day as I transferred my experience to a group of traders and also shared some insights about the market. I enjoyed the session and this could be my last for now until I decided to do again. Thanks all for coming and looking forward to hold such sessions if any again. Thank you!

I will start posting my observations on my Instagram account so do follow if you are interested on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist