Monday, January 13, 2020

A Chinese New Year Talk - Market Outlook 2020 and What Stocks?







Yesterday was another good session as many of them waited for my late night talk and again, I managed to finish my speech in 20 minutes. CNY is coming soon and I enjoyed helping and giving out gifts to all who stayed back and listen to my talk. I shared some market outlooks for 2020 and also shared some of the sectors and stocks I am watching in Singapore and also the USA like Apple, Microsoft, DBS etc. Towards the end, many of them grabbed my ticket and signed u for my course. Thank you and see you all in my program really soon. Appreciate it so much.

I will share more stock outlooks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist