Friday, January 10, 2020

AEM - Only Stock Running, Shared in Theater



I was doing some trading in the US market and also scanning for some stocks the other night. Working and finding stocks is not difficult, but to choose the best one for all my traders who came LIVE Trading with me is the toughest. Working and selecting stocks and finally selected Capitaland and AEM and decided to share that during my 3 days ago traders event. At the moment, I managed to see that the AEM profits is up $10,000 as the stock rose a lot with only 20 lots traded.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/live-monitoring-and-learning-with-ron-k.html

I will be doing some stock picks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/






















AEM rocketed today. So much buyers because of the profit guidance news yesterday and also brokerage upgrades on this counter this morning. The stock opened 2.08 and shot to a high of 2.15. It's all time high now but this counter defies gravity and went higher. I got my traders to start locking in profits first to play safe while others who traded hi-p also locked in profits too.





The market was very scary as many penny stocks tumble yesterday while only very selective stocks moved like AEM today. There isn't much stocks in the market that moved like AEM so one must really do homework and know which are the best stocks for trading. Even so, there are many tech stocks in the market and to pick the best one so that all can get in and then shared it with everyone LIVE during the traders event requires confidence and effort. Stock picking is really an art and one must pick the best one within the same industry. Congrats all who made $.

I will be doing some stock picks in my instagram account, so if you are interested, can follow me on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist