Wednesday, November 25, 2015

NOL - Wild Running on Absorption




2 days ago, I spotted some absorbing in NOL @ 1.175 and I immediately posted in my private forum. As circled in my diagram above, the stock indeed was being accumulated heavily at the 1.175 range where today the stock broke out to a high of 1.23 as of now. Yesterday while I made my post on NOL and Yzj as seen below, I saw that both were strong but never did I expect that after absorbing, the surge would be so strong.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/nol-yzj-battling-for-spot.html

This coming Saturday, I will call my workshop "The White Exhibition". Why? Because I will be displaying and showcasing how to spot this absorption in an exhibition form of display. Thank you for all who registered. You won't regret what you are going to learn.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist