Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bring Your CDP Statement - 21st Nov 2015


Since this coming Saturday is my LIVE Trading, I will encourage those who are coming to bring your CDP statement. When I analyze your CDP stocks this Saturday and let you know what stocks have growth value and what stocks need to be cut loss in order to free up your cash. This is a special service FREE to all who are coming since my 1-1 is pretty expensive @ $2000 an hour and I don't normally do this.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/personal-coaching.html

Attached above is my CDP account and I am riding to some good profits too with 1500 lots on a superb counter. If you want to know how to search for growth stocks and how to find gems, do register below:

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading and Analysis with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist