Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hidden Opportunities of Trading Genting SP - 28th Nov 2015





This coming Saturday will be an all important day for my sharing session. Why? First because I will be giving out FREE trade secrets for trading short term on Genting but more importantly, I need you to come equipped with a CFD trading account. In that session, as highlighted on the above screenshot. For the very first time, I will be pin pointing on how to enter at the exact precise timing before the breakout aka hidden buying and alsso how to spot the selling zone on exit point. I will do this just once so for those enthusiasts who are dying to learn, do register. I only have 20 seats for this session.

Key Learning Points:

  • Use Simple and Powerful Trading Strategies to find the hidden buying/selling zones
  • Use the Top Volume to scan for potential counters
  • Intraday strategies for SGX Stocks
  • Swing strategies for SGX Stocks
  • Use CFD to leverage your portfolio and putting the winning edge on your side
  • Learn how to build an effective portfolio system that will segregate your trading and long term investments.

Please bring a long a pen and paper for copying down all the secrets which I will be sharing!

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist