Thursday, November 26, 2015

Alliance Minerals - What You Need to Know @ 0.109








Alliance Mineral indeed hit a high of 0.109/0.110 when I made my prediction to my personal broker @ 2.02pm yesterday afternoon before it happened @ 4.15pm afternoon. Now the question was how did I made such prediction when there was no resistance? I will share in my upcoming Saturday's workshop, so I hope to see ya'll there if you are hungry for knowledge and want to make $ with me.

Alliance Mineral is currently suffering selling with the price dropping to 0.104/0.105 as attached on the screenshot above. Although I did not sold at 0.109 due to the illiquidity of this counter, still, it's quite a decent profit considering it was just a few hours job.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/alliance-mineral-3840-intraday-profits.html

Studying the chart of Alliance when the first time I gave the call to my SOMM Group on Nov 23rd near the bottom to today, it was such an exhilarating ride. This stock had been almost near easy to read the foot prints of the Big Boys. See the attached 5 min chart.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/11/alliance-mineral-bullish-ran-up.html

From the first time profit taking happens to the selling, followed by the flush and third wave of buying, the Big Boys planned this carefully and systematically so that retailers will lose but they would emerged with victory. These patterns repeat itself over and over again with predictable blueprints and I decided this time round, I would gun my position @ the absorption point @ 0.095-0.098 before they conduct their 3rd legged run up towards the 0.109 mark! At 0.109 the bulls got tired and it was time to call it off an operation for the day with a good 10 pips run up before the day starts today. I can't wait to share more of this beautiful trade.

Eventbrite - Redemption of FREE Stock Calls and Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist