Monday, November 28, 2016

Global Logistic - Climbing 2.11 Range



GLP is slowly inching upwards and the it's reaching a very short term supply zone in the minute chart. The trend may break anytime soon and I believe 1-2 more pips is up towards the 2.12-2.14 range is a good profit target. Most of the sellers are there and I believe they are waiting to sell. Unless there is a very good news, or the stock might reach there and suffer some selling first.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/11/global-logistic-50-lots-at-206.html

Eventbrite - Enroll and Come for my Stock Alerts Updates

Update 28/11/2016, 4:14pm



Read my earlier post above when the price was 2.1/2.11 where I alerted that it will trend up a little more before selling down. It's now down fast and furious!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist