Saturday, November 19, 2016

A Method Sharing Session - Short Term Trading with Ronald K



It was a good Saturday morning today and I was sharing some powerful strategies and some of the inner workings of the stock market. I am glad everybody took back something and more importantly know how to time your entry and read the charts correctly using the way how the smart money read. The stock market is not too much on technicals in my personal opinion but rather more on scripts collection. The most important clues and discoveries I had over the years was to always be one step ahead of the BBs so that you have a winning edge in short term trading. I will be sharing more on how to do scalping and short term trading with the current market outlook soon. See you all. :)

Eventbrite - Register for LIVE Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist