Monday, November 21, 2016

Jumbo Group - A Whatsapp Alert






I was pretty late in giving out a Whatsapp alert in Jumbo today because it wasn't in my watchlist for sometime. As I was scanning for some stocks to punt, I then remembered that it was during my seminar session yesterday that someone mentioned Jumbo which prompted me to go take a look at the chart. So I looked at the chart and I found a pot of gold. The stock was under some heavy buying and I believe the results is coming out soon. So with some collections going on in the chart, I decided to give out a Whatsapp bullish alert to all participants to take a look. Happy that it turned out well and congrats to those who made $. :)

Eventbrite - Register for LIVE Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist