Wednesday, August 23, 2017

BlackGoldNatural - LIVE Trading, LIVE Coaching












Another say of LIVE coaching but I am glad that everyone made $$ in 2 stocks I shared during LIVE Trading yesterday, Spackman and BlackGoldNatural. Before the market starts earlier today, at 8.48am, I already posted and alert everyone who longed BlackGoldNatural to look to lock in some short term profits. I advised them to watch for 1-2 minutes later before decide the next course of action and indeed at 9:00am sharp, a few seconds later, the buy/sell Q suddenly flip and I immediate gave a sell alert to lock in profits at 0.12. Congrats all who took actions and made $. I am also pleased with the rest who made $$ in Spackman yesterday as I continued to receive trade records. Congrats! Next LIVE Trading will be more power!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist