Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Keppel Corp, SATS - Winnings with Trade Records




Received a message from my student earlier where he made almost $1000 for the past week. I think the LIVE Trading that I did frequently was enough to help me students buck up and polish their observation skills with selecting the right counter. I am thankful for all the good trades and the people who took their time off just to come see me. Thank you.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/swee-hong-live-trading-with-ronald-k.html

Gave a bearish Whatsapp on Keppel Corp recently and I am pleased with everyone who took the opportunities to make $. The stock tanked the next day and most locked in $. Looking back at my strategies and methodology that was taught in the Stock Operation Course, I am getting more confident that I have more students improving their skills and working hard towards a better future with their daily homework. Keep it up!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/07/keppel-corp-bearish-whatsapp.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist