Saturday, August 19, 2017

A by Invitation Only Event by Ronald K - M1, A Buy Call


The Edge Magazine just published a good article on M1 where UOB Kay Hian has resumed the telco with a buy rating. The date was 18/8/2017, 12.23pm when the article was published and when I looked back at the Whatsapp I sent out on Thursday, 17/8/2017 at @ 9:29am, the buy back from the company was all well planned as the stock hit rock bottom recently with a dirt cheap price. Click below to see my Whatsapp alert on Thursday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/m1-bullish-whatsapp-alert.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/m1-company-shares-buy-back.html







Today I did a good amount of sharing with a quality crowd. This event was only a by invitation event where I bought free lunch for the participants and did not published it anywhere. Here, I thank everyone for coming for my talk today and I hope you took back something like my recent Whatsapp in M1, Jumbo, Keppel Corp, Rowsley, Cityneon and the list goes on. I shared why I gave a bullish alert on M1 on Thursday and also why collections was very important to aid us in finding the next stock for a good swing trade.

This coming Tuesday, I will share more on my Whatsapp alert and it shall be my last event for this month. I will not do any sharing after Tuesday as I have another major event coming up. For those who are interested in my Whatsapp and alerts, please kindly register below and come for my talk on Tuesday.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

picture source: https://www.theedgesingapore.com/m1-remains-takeover-target-following-unravelling-strategic-review-uob

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist