Friday, April 13, 2012

STI - Continuous Rebound



Yesterday afternoon as I was doing some work and watching some charts, I saw something very peculiar that caught my attention. At 13.32pm I smsed my friend and told him that I thought a big rally was coming and Yanlord was a stock to watch out for. This time round, I was in a quiet environment with no "noises" around. With such environment, I was able to focus and speculate the next day's action even before the market starts today. Now, what did I saw at 13.32pm in the afternoon that made me conclude last night Dow Jones would have a big rally coming and a gap up in STI today? Interested parties can email me.

Today we shall witness a gap up. It's a little dangerous to chase in my opinion. However if you are daring and fast enough, you can go for a fast punt. I shall decide the course of action after the market has settled down.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator