Monday, April 30, 2012

STI - Exhausted Demand

STI looks heavy after analyzing over and over again on the weekend. It seems that the demand is exhausted and supply will soon emerge. Anything can happen during the course of trading hours and one must be able to react fast should things don't go according to plan.

Update 9.43AM, April 30, 2012    




Supply emerged and I secured my profits. Tomorrow is labour day so it's going to be tricky today. So the best is don't trade or just intraday trade. I remembered once a friend told me, when the market is not giving you what you want, don't trade big, trade small until the smoke is cleared. It has forever etched into my brain and I will remember it for life. It's not about how much you win or lose, it's about cultivating patience till that defining "moment".


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator