Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yanlord - Mini Gap Up


Yanlord had a mini gap up after I posted yesterday! So like I shared with many in the preview yesterday, the dream is to wake up in the morning and know that you are already in the money! It gives you a smiling face and a happy mood to work for the rest of your day. If my students can achieve it in 2 days, so can you. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/yanlord-watch.html

Also met up with Robin Ho yesterday, thanks to him. He shared some very valuable insights which I think it is going to help me in some weak areas I have in trading. I will share what he shared to all on my next preview. If you are interested, kindly register below.

Date: 23rd October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator