Sunday, October 21, 2012

Noble Group - Unloading Detected




On Friday, I posted BBs unloading of Noble shares in the forum. I am not sure how many believed me or saw what I saw in the activity. Of course, talk is cheap as it doesn't cost a single cent and giving calls are pathetically useless because it doesn't involve any emotional rides. Only by showing real results with winnings from the market can I really convinced myself that the BBs truly unloaded Noble. Its like a student who is very hardworking, he can research, work on projects and study non stop, but when it comes to exam and if he cannot perform, he is back to square one and all his efforts are wasted and pointless.

Dow crashed 205 points on a black Friday which was an anniversary reversal on Oct 19th, 1987. Will Noble be spared from this inexorable breakdown? Will my mini 100 lots of shorts in Noble be profitable?  Will I take profits in the morning or ride it? I don't now but I shall watch and decide. I am a short term speculator, not an investor nor a trader who lives and trades what he saw in that moment. I see things way before it happens and my course of action is to capitalize on every panics and excitement at the expense of the public. Sorry guys, but this is the way how the stock market works. The stock market is not made up of news, reports or headlines. In my personal context, it's just made up of emotion. Period.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator