Monday, October 1, 2012

StatsChp - A Window Of Opportunity




I used to be a professional h*****. If I see a window of opportunity to break things apart, I will capitalized on it because I know there is possibly a chance to discover something. Today, I used that mentality to try it on Statschp again. Once again, this stock had never failed me and I emerged with a profit.

At 11.27am, I alerted all my students that StatsChp was almost ready and at 12.25pm, I sent an update to let them know that I am out. Well, the entire window timeframe was almost an hour for a stock that was not trading very heavily and actively. For a stock like StatsChp to move from 0.375/0.38 to 0.395/0.4 in a 1 hour timeframe is considered a lot. Look at what happened when I was out of StatsChp, the stock is under reaction mode again and once again my mind is clear to do some work and watch some other stocks.

Attached is the 5 min chart and as you can see there isn't anything visible except a - in the chart when I longed. To read a chart like this requires a certain skill set which I am still practicing today. I hope I will be able to master this skill in no time because time wait for no man. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator