Monday, October 8, 2012

STI, Capitaland - The Fake Breakout



I was just sharing with my students about the Fake Breakout yesterday during the stock operation course. The psychology and mentality in that breakout and why I believed it was fake. Today both STI and Capitaland reacted accordingly to my prediction so I knew that breakout was to pump and suck the public in so that the BBs can unload.

However the big question lies on how do we spot such breakout? I will talk more in the preview tomorrow. Interested parties can register as per below. Like I mentioned earlier, this is my last course, so if you are interested in the course, do come for my preview and join me to be that 2% that consistently make money from the market.

Date: 9th October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator