Thursday, October 4, 2012

STI - Get Out Of Shorts

It's not feasible to short the market at the moment, the entire market has not yet turn. The turn will come at the most unexpected moment.

I was just sharing with a group of public yesterday on how and why I took profits in Oceanus at the day high, the secrets of unloading, my profitable trading plan which materialized this week and finally why Midas reacted after I took profits at 0.435/0.44. For next Tuesday's preview, I will show another set of stocks and amazing stuffs to all who are interested to see and listen. Ya'll can register as below:

Date: 9th October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator