Saturday, October 20, 2012

BBs Operation Campaign Preview



For next week's preview. I shall share what I saw yesterday when I said something was not right and how I knew the market was due for a big correction right at the correct moment and timing. All the analysts can say market is going to crash, market is due for correction etc..however the one thing they lack is timing. Timing is the most important thing in the stock market. You can short/long at an attractive price, however when your timing is wrong, the price can either trend higher/lower before it triggers your cut loss. Can timing be deduced and calculated in the charts? Oh yes, I believed I had managed to decipher that with high probability.

Look at the above sms and email. The sms was from a public who experienced my mind analysis method when he bought Yanlord based on my call on the blog and unloaded yesterday when he saw me blogging about taking all profits. He avoided a big reaction on coming Monday! The other was my student who managed to cut a little admin loss which avoided a carnage coming Monday. This is the power of mind analysis. Get in when the BBs get in and out when they are out. No hope, no greed, no fear. no target price. The trick is to just follow the BBs action in and out so as to profit with them consistently.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/sti-book-profits-first.html

Last night I received smses and chats from fellow students before the Dow Jones opened. I was predicting a crash and the crash came true. A crash normally comes at the very unexpected moment when everyone is still looking to buy. At 8.57pm I was confidently telling a student that coming Monday he should be able to wake up in the morning and collect profits. In my last few previews, this what I told everyone: "I inspire to wake up every morning and see $$ in my trading account. This will give me mood and make me happy for the rest of the day." Of course with that being said, I shorted myself too. How can I resist not to short when BBs are distributing? In my course, I shall guide you to achieve this dream too. So for those who already signed up, thank you, you won't be disappointed. Till date, no one can tell you when a market is going to have a big crash or a big up move and I believe I am the only person in Singapore that can foresee that at the correct moment and timing with precision. See below for the conversations.






This preview is definitely not to be missed because I shall reveal the secrets behind the short selling and distribution activities that the BBs performed yesterday so as to lure public to buy and cause panics to them on Monday!

Date: 23rd October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator