Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Midas - Why Today?





This morning a public emailed me with regards for my course and so I replied him with the details and gave him a stock to watch out for since I knew Midas would run today. When Dow Jones was up 95 points and when Midas appeared in Top Volume early at 9am with it's price stagnant, I knew it was time. Why didn't Midas open strong in the morning, but instead opened at the same price at 0.415/0.2 yesterday? And why today it appeared in Top Volume instead of yesterday?

The reason is very simple, according to my mind analysis, the BBs doesn't want the public to follow them so that's why they purposely depress the stock to make it look weak but they are actually buying it. And when everyone is not watching at it, it shall show it's true colors in a matter of time by appearing strongly in the Top Volume.

Midas is now at the top 8 in the Top Volume counter where it did not even appear yesterday. Of course, I had booked my profit and will be watching closely to see if I can punt in for another trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator