Monday, March 4, 2013

STI - Penny Panics





This morning I blogged at 8.41am and made a speculation about STI trending lower.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/yhm-small-loss.html

I cut my losses on YHM last Friday and coincidentally, YHM was placed under the restriction list of UOB KayHian on March 1st, 2013. That I have no control whatsoever however I believed I saw something in YHM which concluded that I needed to cut losses last Friday. Imagine I cut losses now, my losses would have amounted to 8k SGD. Thank god I managed to see some unloading on YHM and I was able to escape with minor bruises. My students in SMMG Club are shorting some counters I shared last Saturday during the closed group students forum so now they are in deep profits.


Over the preview session last Saturday, many asked me about Contel, Oceanus, Rowsley, etc..I told them none of them looks good. It's all coming down. So today, the true colors revealed itself. This is dubbed as the Penny Panics where the bubble burst and it all comes to an end.


For those who are coming for this coming Wednesday preview, I will share and show you how I did my speculation activity where I was able to predict the sell down in STI at 8.41am before the market opens. I will also share with you why Dow Jones +35 closing last Friday night was a trap and why it is so important to cut loss to preserve capital. Now, I believed no one can do speculation before market opens because most public would correlate it with Dow or HSI and I am the only speculator that doesn't do correlation. Also, I believe I am the only speculator to post losing trades because I believe in honesty and transparency as no human is perfect.

If you would like to sign up for the stock operation course, I am left with limited seats now as some had paid me last night. Please email or call me if you are interested. I need to do some arrangements. If you would like to come for the preview, you can register as per below:

Preview Date: 

6th March 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.  

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator