Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stock Operation Course Preview

For those who missed and did not attend yesterday's preview, I will have another preview on March 6th. Please kindly make yourself available if you are interested in the course. I have quite limited seats left for the April course. During this preview, I will show and guide you how I performed my adroit speculation on Contel and WE holdings. See you guys there!

Preview Date: 

6th March 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator