Monday, March 4, 2013

YHM - A Small Loss


Last Friday, I made a small loss on 2000 lots of YHM. It's definitely a good loss because it keeps the mind alert and mindful about consistent winnings. Sometimes it's good to take a loss because you know the streak is over and it's time to move on to the next table. The point I want to bring across is cut loss fast and let your profits ride so you minimize your risk as low as possible. Longed YHM at 0.044 and cut at 0.042. When someone is chasing after you with a knife, you run first rather than allowing the knife to jab you.

As for STI, I am wary of the market today. I am not looking to long anymore. The BBs could put out shorts anytime. For those who are still in long, watch your positions. The market will first open higher a little and trend lower today. This is my personal view of course.

Update: March 4th, 2013, 12:44pm  


STI trended lower as predicted!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator