Monday, March 11, 2013

Stock Operation Course - How To Analyze IPO Stocks

I will be teaching and explaining on how to analyze the buying/selling of IPO Stocks for this upcoming Stock Operation Course on March, April and May. While many would read the fundamentals prospect of the company, I would rather study the buy/sell activity of the BBs to deduce the possible direction so as to profit with them. Just like my ShengSiong when it went IPO in 2011 and I made my big kill on it. I was able to deduce the big selling before the BBs actually performed a massacre on that stock.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/09/sheng-siong-big-kill.html

For those who are interested, please email me direct or you can come for my preview tomorrow/Thursday.

Preview Date: 

12th/14th March 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Stock Operation Course Date: May 4th and 5th 2013, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator