Friday, March 29, 2013

Stock Operation Course Testimonials


















Thanks for all the wonderful and constructive feedbacks. I heard your voices and had planned something to benefit ya'll more.

In coming months, more events and seminars will be held for the public and students. Everyone will benefit but my priority will always be my students. Because the method I taught is something that cannot be found in books and it's the truth in speculation, I understand that I need to be patient and answer all queries that may arise. Please post your questions in the SMMG Club, I will answer them.

Each of us is unique and different therefore we need to find our personal experience and time frame, therefore we need to buy knowledge and experience from the market to gain insights and enlightenment.

As the SMMG Club is evolving, my goal is to make all of you earning money together with me so that everyone is happy.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator