Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beat The Game Preview

I will be launching a new game plan for all new students and it's called "Beat The Game". It shall benefit all new sign ups for the stock operation course. What is it? Come and you will find out. The March and April courses are currently all sold out. I am left with the May course and it shall be my temporary last before I shall take a long break. Here, I would like to thank those who signed up for my stock operation course. I am confident it will be an eye opener with the new knowledge included titled "The Art Of Contra Trading".

I will be holding previews next Tues and Thurs. If you are interested, you can attend either one of the two dates below.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

12th/14th March 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Stock Operation Course Date: May 4th and 5th 2013, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator