Wednesday, March 20, 2013

STI - Volatile




Yesterday around 12.35pm, I posted in the SMMG Club to warned students to watch out their long positions. The market is one day up one day down at the moment. Yesterday's gap up was definitely a good day to unload since I called for a short term trading. Those who unloaded, congrats! For those who had not, watch out your long positions. Of course, some pennies will still run and other counters might crash. Whatever it is, it was a very volatile market and the best is day trading or no trading.

The SMMG Club had definitely grown over the past few months. It's a club to see my LIVE calls if I execute a trade for students to follow and a club to view LIVE market outlook if one wants to know the exact direction of the market. For those who are interested to join the SMMG Club, you can email me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator